Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gratitude

I have been talking a lot the last couple of weeks to my clients and class participants about being grateful for all that we have. It is very easy to get caught up in the wants, the complaints, the comparisons, and the why me’s.  I have been blessed to work with so many different individuals and I am always amazed by their stories. We are all so unique and have so many things to share and offer the world.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you. I have a great group of clients, bootcampers, and yoga participants. If it wasn’t for you, your stories, your struggles, your successes, your fears, and your drive I would not be the person that I am. I learn so much from everyone and in turn can share and help others grow. It is because of you that I love what I do and can be a successful business owner.

The power of thankfulness is profound. I am a big believer in the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It is all about the Law Of Attraction. The more we think about the more we bring about.

I have used The SecretGratitude Book for the past few years. On one side you list all of the things you are grateful for that is in your life now and on the other side you list all the things that you want to come into your life in the sense that they are already here.  I am always amazed from going back through my entries of the things that I listed that I want to come into my life. About 90% have all come true and I couldn’t be more blessed.

I encourage you to work with your Emotional Gym and have Gratitude be that first emotion to feel often.

Again thank you for being you and allowing me to be a part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment