Here are some other stats to get your thinking:
- Your chance of becoming plump if a friend does increased by 57%.
- If two people dine together, each will eat 35% more than if they dined alone.
- If more than seven friends dine together, they will consume more than 96% more than they would solo.
- Eating behaviors are dictated by a tableside “pacesetter” who unknowingly sets the standards as to how much and how fast people eat.
- People cite failure to sustain a behavior change due to lack of ongoing social support.