Healthy skin starts with good eating habits, exercise and a skincare regimen that includes exfoliation, cleansing, moisturizing and using sunscreen.
Your great summer skin prescription:
- Water is vital for flushing waste products out.
- Fish, especially salmon, is full of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids. Shellfish are a good source of zinc to heal wounds.
- Aerobic exercise increases facial viscularization and oxygenation, creating that rosy luminance.
- Whole Grain products such as wheat, wheat germ, barley, and rye are excellent sources of vitamin E to strengthen and protect our subcutaneous layer of fat against free radicals. They are also high in B vitamins, which are essential for making new skin cells.
- Beef and dark-green leafy vegetables are a great source of iron which helps our oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- Vitamin C is important for collagen synthesis. Load up on citrus fruits, strawberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and baked potatoes.
- Add spices to your diet. Basil, cinnamon, cloves, garlic, ginger, red chili, turmeric and curry have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Arbonne’s RE9 Skin Care Set
Arbonne’s Sea Salt Scrub
Show off a little skin…..